Learn about our Team and Culture
We are a team of dedicated professionals, ready to do what ever it takes to make your business grow
Since Shuronda Robinson founded Adisa Communications in 1995, the firm has garnered a reputation for creative professionalism by providing a full spectrum of community involvement and communications services. Shuronda is a community involvement expert and experienced implementer in developing Informed Consent on public sector projects. Her focus is to always help clients solve problems and meet their project goals within allocated budgets and timeframes. She is responsible for making sure clients’ needs are met and expectations are exceeded for each project undertaken by Adisa.
Background and Qualifications
- 15 years of community involvement and engagement and specializing in public sector environmental, planning and transportation programs
- Knowledgeable of NEPA, environmental, federal and SAFTE-LU requirements for public involvement
- Certified Bleiker Informed Consent Builder and trained facilitator of public meetings and hearings
- Managing Difficult Community Conversations: University of Texas Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution, 2007
- Systematic Informed Consent, Certificates of Completion, 2005, 2007
University of Texas, St Edwards University, coursework in Psychology and Communications
- Journalism, Photography, and Layout courses
Kevin manages day-to-day client activities and interactions, including the planning and implementation of comprehensive and effective public involvement programs, while ensuring projects are on budget and on time. Kevin brings five years of experience in advocacy and developing communications strategies for issue oriented and candidate-specific campaigns at the municipal and federal levels of government.
Dorcaus is a vital asset to the team who implements based on strategic understanding of the impact of communications, public policy and planning. She is a former journalist who has worked for an award-winning publication. Her urban planning background makes her uniquely qualified to address public sector transportation, water and neighborhood
If Greg were asked to brand himself, he’d wrap up his talents as creative director, art director, designer and strategist as simply, “idea guy.” He has more than 25 years of experience in small and large agencies and has served as the Creative Director for Adisa Communications since 2003.
Kazim Ali Fahim is a bicultural/bilingual San Antonio-based creative with over 10 years of experience with strong US Hispanic/Multicultural marketing expertise. Currently Kazim is working as a freelance associate creative director/graphic designer here in San Antonio, TX.